Google Chrome Portable Latest Version
Google Chrome Portable for Windows XP, 7,8, 8.1. These days, we use the Internet more than ever before. People all over the world use their devices to enhance their work lives, organize their personal schedules with ease, socialize with people no matter of their location and much more. But no matter the reason, there is one thing that combines us all and that is browsing the Internet.
One might say that this is the most mundane use of the Internet and that it is something necessary and regular, but it all depends on the browser you are using. You can find hundreds of programs on the Internet – both paid and for free – that will let you access the World Wide Web quickly but it is important to note that not all of those are efficient enough, fast enough or good enough.
Why Chrome Portable?
But there is one browser that since its launch has been an all-time favorite for people all over the world and that is Google Chrome. I guess that this comes as no surprise, because the developers from Google Chrome Portable have always been the best in whatever field they get into, and there is no exception with their browser.
Key Features Portable Google Chrome
- Since its launch about 10 years ago, Google Chrome has become the most used browser in the world just 4 years after its release.
- The browser is constantly developed and enhanced and with every new version, various improvements and features are made.
- It has an extremely simple interface that can be used by both more advanced users and novices.
- The speed of the browser is the area with the most investments made, and that is true for both the loading time of pages and the launch of the browser itself.
- Because of its simple UI, navigation through pages and searching happens with the speed of light, and this is probably why Google Chrome is the most used browser in the gaming fields.
- The UI is very minimalistic as the developers have tried to exclude or trim down all unnecessary features as the toolbar space.
- The Incognito Mode of the browser allows users to browse the Internet privately without leaving any trace of the pages visited.
- Also, Google Chrome supports full customization of the core privacy preferences regarding browsing.
- The browser has very high security. It will warn you if you try to open a site that has malicious activity in it, and it will also prevent malwares from being automatically installed on your device.
- The ability of customization of the browsing experience is what makes Google Chrome unique in its kind. You can install various apps, themes or extensions from the Google Chrome Store.
- Also, all Google tools can be accessed with a single login.
- The program supports a standard installation.
portable Google Chrome by Google is a free web browser. With its simple design and advanced features, Chrome quickly becomes one of the very popular web browsers around the globe. Based on the open-source Chromium project. Google released Chrome in 2008 and introduces several versions a year, and each new version comes with a lot of new features. The Google Chrome browser uses a sandboxing-based approach to internet security. Each open website runs as its process, which avoids malicious code on one page from affecting others. The browser also maintains Web tests such as HTML5 and CSS.
Main Features & Advantages of Google Chrome portable
- Speed: Because Google developed Chrome with keeping web applications in mind, doing with websites like Gmail and Facebook is enough fast and reliable.
- Security: Chrome has a variety of tools to help keep you safe online. It is constantly updating, so you aren’t always protected from the latest malware and scam scams. For example, Stainless will show you a warning when you visit a page that is probably dangerous.
- Translation: Any time you visit a site that’s in a foreign language, Chrome will automatically offer to change the page to your required language.
- The very best extension support: Your extension connected to your Google accounts. So if you download and install a fresh version of Chrome on your devices, when you sign into your Google account in Chrome on another platform, Chrome will download and install those add-ons or updates itself.
- Voice search: Whenever you go to Google.com in the Chrome browser, the search field has a microphone icon in it. Click it to search utilizing your words, if your computer comes with an enabled microphone. For most people, this is much faster than typing a search query.
- Memory space use could be better: It’s not unusual for Chrome to use over a gigabyte of RAM, even when you have merely a few tabs open up that are more or less static.
- Chrome does not tend to scale down its use on devices that contain limited amounts of RAM.
Installation Guide for Google Chrome free download
- Using your current internet browser, navigate to www.google.com/chrome.
- On the Google Chrome download page, you can find and select the Download now button.
- A dialogue box will appear. Assessment the Google Chrome Conditions of Service, then click Accept and Install.
- The Google Chrome Installer will appear automatically. The downloading and Installer wizard launching process varies depending on your current web browser and OS.
- Step-by-step instructions will be in the internet browser window if you are not sure the way to turn.
- The installation wizard will close when completed, and Google-chrome will available.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Author Note: Without a doubt, Portable Chrome is one of the best browsers you can find on the Internet. It combines fast loading with various extensions and useful features that will make even the most boring browsing into a fun experience.
Opera Browser 42.0.2393.94 for windows
Opera Browser for Windows free download. Looking to get the best possible internet experience? Want a browser which is user-friendly, but still has a lot of innovative features? If you are looking for all this and so much more, then you are in the right place. Opera Browser provides an internet experience which traditional browsers are a little shy of providing. Opera is best known as an awesome mobile browser, but there is an equally impressive desktop version available too. Opera is an innovative and easy to use a browser which comes packed with a lot of useful functions.
The software takes the online experience to a whole new level. It is fast, responsive and has a solid feel. The dominant features are extremely easy to use. The software has a good interface which makes it user-friendly for everyone. Let us take a look at some of the unique features to Opera browser latest version.
Key Features Opera 42.0.2393.94 Browser For PC
- There is a speed dial feature which is customizable. You decide how many and which pages you want to keep in your speed dial window. The columns and rows are customizable. You can change the background image of this window to the zoom ratio you like.
- Unlike most traditional browsers Opera provides customizable tab arrangement and placement. You can tile horizontally, vertically or cascade the tabs with a single click. It is allowing you to see the contents of several pages at once.
- There are multiple windows for easy editing and simple controls. You can switch between the video tools and reliable tools with just a single click.
- Tab stacking feature allows you to save space. Some websites require you to open several tabs at once like FB pages or Reddit. You can assign similar tabs to a stack which saves you the trouble to scroll through your tab area.
- A live window has an embedded player in which you can play your video for testing purposes. Playing the video from any point is simple and intuitive.
- In the case of getting a slow internet connection, you can use the turbo function. This function reduces the image quality of the websites. This allows you to surf even on a slow connection.
- Sometimes you want to go back while still keeping the current tab open. In traditional browsers, you would save the address and then go back and reopen the page in another tab. Tab Duplication feature saves you this trouble. You can simply duplicate the current tab.
- If you are not a fan of horizontal scrolling, then the fit to window width feature is available for you. The content of the page is fit to window width, so you don’t need to scroll.
- In case, you have seen 10 or 20 pages of a site and want to go back to the site you were earlier on like Google search. You can press back 20 times, or if you are using Opera, you can simply rewind.
- In traditional browsers if we close a tab it takes us to the tab placed closest to it while Opera takes you directly to the recent activity tab. The one you were using earlier.
- Opera can automatically zoom in or out depending on the text and image sizes in websites. This helps you to get the best out of your browsing experience.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP or later
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- OS X Lion(10.7) or later
Author Note: Opera is an innovative and user-friendly web browser which is packed with a lot of great features.Be at the top of modern technology trends with Opera.
IDM CC Firefox
Mozilla Firefox’s versatile list of add-ons is one of the many reasons why people choose the browser. The add-ons are very useful and do not deter the browsing experience as much as they do enhance it. IDM CC is one such add-on available on Mozilla Firefox. It is a manager tool that assists the user in downloads over the internet. Once downloaded, the add-on module has complete authority to integrate with the browser and detect files uploaded online for malware and downloads the safe, virus-free files in one-click. With the add-on, the entire process of downloading a file over the internet is much faster, safer, and more efficient. As it is an integrated initiative, the download manager handles all processes involved over the internet in an overwriting. This enables the manager to download the files without any limitations of the browser as files are downloaded at a faster pace, nearly 5 times as faster.
In the recent editions, Firefox itself has been updating its modules and the IDM CC upgrade is prompt to be suitable with the changing versions of Firefox. However, because of these updates, older versions of the manager no longer support download and are to be upgraded to full functionality. This is where the latest version on offer, version 43 comes in. The version number 43 supports the current versions of Firefox over multiple supported operating systems. The latest also features a much more convenient download popup that downloads videos hosted on video-hosting websites like YouTube, Vimeo, and facebook without the user having to go through much trouble. The add-on installation process takes no longer than two minutes as Firefox automatically adds it to the list of add-ons.
Supported File Types
- The add-on supports download of all file types including audio files, video files, text files, application files, etc.
Main Features of idm cc
- One-click download for files, music, videos directly from your browser
- The software supports Firefox and other browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Opera
- User-friendly open interface that enhances browsing experience
- Faster download speed (5x)
- Pause and Resume downloads as per user preferences
- Extracts video links from URL for video download
- 2-step add-on installation through a wizard.
- Checks for Malware, Trojan virus before download
- Support for Norton Antivirus and AVG Antivirus
- Ability to schedule your download times
- Integrated modules for Browser add-on
- Advanced tools like Website spider
- Available in different languages like Arabic, Chinese, French, etc.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions ofall editions of Windows OS from XP (SP1), Vista, Windows 7,to Windows 10
- Apple’s Macintosh OS X 10 onwards
- Minimum requirement of Intel Pentium 4 chipset Processor
- 512MB RAM
- Active Internet Connection
- Mozilla Firefox Browser versions 51, 50, and 49
How to install and use:
- Download the add-on application file.
- A new dialog box will start the download. Once completed, the installation wizard will finish the installation.
- Open Firefox and click on add-ons in settings, enable add-on for IDM CC 43 and you can now start using it.
Other Search Terms:
- idm cc
- idm cc firefox 40
- idm cc firefox 42
- idm cc firefox 43
Firefox Offline Installer Full Version Download
Mozilla Firefox offline installer has been one of the most popular web browsers available. Owing to its popular demand, the web browser issues updates every year packing new features and a better user interface. Firefox’s superior features are only matched by its security protocol. The protocol has a firewall that restricts access to malicious web pages. Access to the internet via such websites is limited to avoid accidental download of Trojan viruses. To make access to websites more fruitful experience, the browser offers numerous add-ons that can customize your browsing experience. Coming to the interface, the browser has a de-cluttered design and the layout has been meticulously designed for ease of use. The best part is that you can customize it as per your needs and use the layout to complete your tasks.
Supported File Types
- The software can be installed as a .exe application file and can be run using the same file extension, so it is very much user-friendly and anybody can handle the installation.
Main Features of Firefox Offline Installer For Windows
- A graphical interface that is user-friendly
- Easy install to Mozilla’s Latest versions
- Direct installation to desired local disk
- Automatic installation in system’s language with support for French, Chinese, German, etc.
- Fast-paced, efficient browsing experience.
- Secure browsing protocol for almost all websites
- Option to open multiple different tabs that have an independent dedicated search and taskbar.
- A variety of themes for the browser is available in the options section
- Add-on library that has most popular add-ons available across platforms
- Ad-block feature
- Pop-up block feature
- Password manager
- Available on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP and higher
- A Pentium 4 or better processor equipped with SSE2 support
- A minimum of 512 MB of free RAM for smooth operation
- A wireless 802.11n,Ethernet, or Broadband connection is a must to access the internet
- 200MB of space in the hard drive for both the installer as well as the browser.
How to install and use:
- A PC Download will open the installation wizard. You may have to approve for permissions for both the installer and the browser
- Finish all necessary requirements for the setup wizard and accept all terms and conditions
- Once installed, Mozilla Firefox will open automatically and can also be accessed from the start menu – whichever way you prefer.